- ROSINSKI PACKAGING Sp. z o.o. (Limited Liability Company) with its registered office in Bielsko-Biała 43-382, ul. Tadeusza Regera 125; is an administrator of your personal data
- The administrator did not appoint the Personal Details Inspector;
- In all matters regarding the protection of your personal details it is possible to contact us by our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and the telephone number: +48 33 828 93 09 or by using our postal address.
- We are processing your personal details pursuant to the GDPR provisions and in accordance with Polish provisions regarding data protection. We are doing this to fulfill trade payables arising from the agreement (of orders) and we are taking action at the request of the personconcerned, before the conclusion of a contract (Art. of 6 sec. 1 b GDPR),
- Processing personal details includes the following categories of your data: full name, position, one’s place of employment, contact information (e-mail address, telephone number).
- We have received this data either from you, your company or from public sources such as company register, your website, telephone book, etc. Therefore your data was obtained as part of a mutual commercial cooperation and will be processed and stored for the duration of legally justified mutual business.
- All employees of our company who take care of our customers and/or suppliers have access to this data;
- As regards your personal details processed by our company, you have the rights to: access it (Art 15 GDPR), change and/or amend (Art 16 GDPR), delete („right to be forgotten“ – Art 17 GDPR), restriction of processing (Art 18 GDPR), data transferability (Art 20 GDPR), to withdrawal of your consent (Art 7 (2) GDPR) and objection (Art 21 GDPR). If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection rights have otherwise been violated in any way, you can make a complaint to the supervisory authority (right of appeal to a supervisory authority – Art 77 GDPR).
- You have the right to withdrawyour consent at any moment by sending the appropriate e-mail to the address: email@example.com
In accordance with the Art. of 13 sec. 1-2 (directly collected data) and Art. of 14 sec. 1-2 (data collected from alternative sources) regulations of the European Parliament and Councils of the European Union) 2016 / 679 from 27.04.2016 (General Data Protection Regulations/ GDPR) of natural persons on the protection in regard to the processing of personal data obtained and on the free flow of such data and repeal of directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on the data protection), we state the following: